Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22

After a beautiful NFTY Convention 2011, here is just some of the response:

going back to school today was WAY too difficult. let's all go back to NFTY convention. please? ♥

texas ♥ convention ♥ nfty ♥

I said what's up Dallas. what's up? Jump on it! And by "it" I mean sexy potatos, beefsteak tomatos, floors shaking like an earthquake, Tony from Uganda, voices that don't exist, planes that leave too late, and so much more. I want to go back to Texas!!

NFTY Convention, what was your favorite/most memorable experience. 1 2 3, GO!!! ♥

I'm home. NFTY withdrawal time... :'(

listening to Jewish Rock Radio to help fuel my NFTY withdrawl

NFTY CONVENTION WAS AMAZING!! I LOVE Y'ALL

NFTY Convention was amazing!!! I miss and love you all, especially kutz 2010 kids

I will post my own words tomorrow. Tonight, I'll let NFTY do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment